- You may use your class pass at any regular public QCDO class location. Special events, workshops or private class sessions are not intended for class pass use unless otherwise stated.
- Class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Expiration dates are enforced. Class passes may not be “frozen” for any reason or for any length of time (including medical reasons, vacations, etc).
- For 5, 10 and 20 class passes, the participant must use up all classes within 12 months of their start date. An Unlimited pass is valid from the day of purchase to the closest date in the next month no matter how many days are in the month (e.g. March 24-April 24 or January 31- February 28).
- All participating individuals (adult and child) must be paid for and signed in to class. Family members living in the same household (adult or child) may receive a 50% discount off of their service when one family member is paying regular price.
- For the privacy of our participants, spectators are not permitted. We encourage any guests that come with you to participate or to wait in an another part of the building.
- Unauthorized videotaping or photography is not permitted.
- Class schedule & prices are subject to change.
- QCDO is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community and to ensuring that employment decisions are based on individuals’ abilities and qualifications.
Thank you for kindly respecting these rules and making QCDO fabulous!